SUMINISTROS PESQUEROS Y ACUICOLAS
We choose homologated suppliers to ensure the quality of our products.
The rapid response capacity makes us one of the referents in this sector.
25 years supporting and giving service to the main companies belonging to the maritime, fisheries and aquaculture sectors.
Commitment and honesty with the market. We give solutions based on confidence and industrial know how.
Origin and Experience.
In 1996, the company began to supply anchoring & mooring equipment and accessories for aquaculture farming, such as ropes, wires, anchor, chain and buoys.
Six years later, in 2003, the first cages were built intended to the transport and fattening thon, opening new international markets; the first one was Tunisia.
Lately, in 2006, we started the production of the first auxiliary boats for the marine farms.
At this moment, the company is working in several international “turnkey” projects for farming installations, intended to fattening thon and other species.
- Our floating cages are built completely in 100% virgin polyethylene. This material is considered the best for marine applications because the good mechanical resistance, flexibility and duration.
- The welding of the pipe are made by thermofusion and its made by homologated welders with a long professional experience
- The supports (brackets), fabricated by Rotomoulding system, are designed to work in the most exigent environmental conditions, supporting the forces exercised on the cages when the heavy storms are.
- All the moulds are fabricated by us and we can produce supports for different pipe diameters: 200,250,280,315,400 mm.
- In spite of the round cages are the most commonly used, we make other geometric configurations (square, rectangular, hexagonal).